jeankachew jeankachew 51-55, F 3 Answers Jan 2 in Doing Good

ya know... i wonder this often. it seems, unless its christmastime. people look at you funny or they think you are hitting on them etc... no one can actually believe, people are just genuianelly nice people sometimes.

Best Answer

that's one of the saddest things, we can't be kind for no reason without being suspected as having ulterior motives for doing so. Sad world when it's that way.

Best Answer

i know and its the way i've always been. i have a hard time, trying not to care and be kind but i gotta step it back alot, i feel i lose alot of friends over it

Best Answer

yh right some ppl dont know the difference between kindness and weakness

Best Answer

Right just the other day a little girl dropped her candy bar on the floor and it was because of her little brother any way I handed the money to the mother and said it was for her the mother said and I quote if the little s..t wouldn't have dropped it then she would have one she didn't see the brother and why would you say that about a kid hey I drop thing

Best Answer