PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 3 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Ask Obama. He seems to have a perfect plan in place for making me broke.

Best Answer

I am Canadian. I don't know much about him.

Best Answer

Count your blessings!

Best Answer

How in the world can any one straighten out this country’s mess, Republican or Democrat, in 3.5 years after former President George W. Bush left our country in a big mess?
When Bush left the presidency, he left our country in two unfunded & unfinished wars, one in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. Both wars were not paid for and both were unnecessary.
Bush ran the national debt up to $11 trillion. This national debt caused the Wall Street melt down in September 2008, which caused millions of people to loose their jobs.
It took President Franklin D. Roosevelt from 1933 to 1941 to get our country out of the Great Depression caused by former President Herbert Hoover.
How can President Obama get us out of this mess left by Bush in 3.5 years?

Best Answer

Very simply, he can leave it alone. The more the gov't tries to "fix" things, the worse things get. Making my employer provide health insurance and upping his taxes doesn't help me one bit.

Best Answer

Politics make poor bedfellows! And in one corner-SecretBrokenDoll. In the far corner-Babz!

Best Answer

Ah, but of all the sparring partners one might have, Babz is the best!

Best Answer

One of the best for sure!

Best Answer

There are NO details.....

I have given until I am now broke. Living from payday to payday. I hope this ends soon.

Best Answer

Love. I feel for you. Hang in there. This economy sucks. And has done so for so long. Will it ever end? Unclear when...

Best Answer

No, this has nothing to do with the economy. It is a family member who fell into a deep hole and I have been trying to help her climb out. It has cost several thousand dollars and now I have nothing left, but I think we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. She is getting well again and we are getting her children back soon.

Best Answer

you will
never know...
the full meaning of what you have invested...
until you get to the other side...
joyinthejourney, clg

Best Answer

I know. I am looking forward to seeing this family together again.

Best Answer

You are always so kind to others. You are one special lady. Hope you know how wonderful you are. And how many others love and respect you.

Best Answer

That is very kind of you to say. I don't feel special. Mostly I feel tired and sometimes I feel defeated. But I keep on plugging away.

Best Answer

You are special. I know it. Others do too. xoxo Both of us keep going on. What else can we do?

Best Answer

Indeed, what else can we do. It really is a case of do or die. We go on or we don't.

Best Answer

we have for yrs.now ,have a list and take half off,maybe next wk.we are on the verge of rolling back wards.we live on less all the time.my work is based on economy,less and less work.is this called being a great socialist.

Best Answer