ianrockwell ianrockwell 41-45, M 15 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Hobbies

I think some people need to educate themselves on OPEC, and understand how gas is priced.

Best Answer

I think some people need to educate themselves on how the Obama administrations policies have crippled oil production in the U.S and wasted 90 billion dollars on bogus green energy companies,

Best Answer

about $1.30 of each is a built in tax. Oh and Our top 3 importers of crude oil is 1. Canada, 2. Saudi Arabia. 3. Mexico. We get more then twice as much crude oil from our neighbors as we get from Opec.

Best Answer

well once again you don't understand the role of OPEC on prices.. also you are incorrect, more oil is being produced by the US then in 2008.
http://www.indexmundi.com/energy.aspx?country=us&product=oil&graph=production

Best Answer

he got gas prices and employment mixed up , he was supost to increase employment and decrease gas prices. OOPS

Best Answer

Lol nice.

Best Answer

It is easy to get confused when you are trying to suck up to each and every special interest group!

Best Answer

I thought it was still Bush's fault like everything else! Obama is sold out to a zero pollution agenda that says high energy costs are the price of clean air. Prices will only go higher while he wastes more tax payer money on "green" energy that either does not work or is too expensive to survive without continued government handouts.

Best Answer

Strange coincidence that all the marjor oil companies are republican owned ;-)

Best Answer

To be fair that's not in his power. Gas is actually at a record low price, adjusted for inflation, but since inflationary monetary policy is all that is keeping America going Obama is kinda powerless.

Best Answer

Them why reelect him?

Best Answer

Dunno, I'm English. If I could vote I'd go for Romney.

Best Answer

Nothing.

Best Answer

Eia.gov has historical data on gas prices. Gas was also up OVER $4 in 2008 as well. It was both at its lowest and HIGHEST in 2008. Fact check is a wonderful thing. And so easy to do.

Best Answer

bush did it.

Best Answer

It is not in his best interest to do so. Look at how much money he gets from oil companies.

Best Answer

Nothing. Because the President can not do anything. And gas prices in March 1981were near $3.65... so what???

Best Answer