ezygoin52 ezygoin52 56-60, M 15 Answers Mar 26, 2012

I was under the impression that school was part of my life.

Best Answer

touche

Best Answer

unfortunately, neither one served me much...

Best Answer

Life, definitely. You don't actually learn in school, i feel. You just memorize until a test comes, then dump everything once it's done

Best Answer

I've learned, and am still learning, exponentially more from life and things I've taught myself, but without the core instruction of classroom schooling, I could never have gotten most of the post schooling knowledge.

Best Answer

There is no question, the things that I have learned in life have served me better, but that is only because I never went past the normal high school educational system.. Had I spent time in a higher learning school I think I could have take advantage of my life experience to it's fullest<br />
1

Best Answer

Life learning, and studying up on things on my own accord

Best Answer

You could be a life professor.

Best Answer

The only thing I learned at school was don't leave sweets in your coat pocket and something to do with crop rotation, the rest of the time was a wasted 11 years. <br />
Life learning all the way for me...

Best Answer

Happy to learn about the sweets thing.

Best Answer

You did it too? Oh yeah and don't drink milk that's sat outside in the playground for 4 hours.

Best Answer

On a hot day that is.....

Best Answer

A little of both. School showed me what is true under ideal circumstances. Life showed me what is true when you introduce Murphy's Law into the mix.

Best Answer

Who is this Murphy, anyway? He's bad news.

Best Answer

is pbs and discovery school learning?

Best Answer

Nom that's TV/life learning.

Best Answer

life. only a few total hours of school compared then.

Best Answer

Life learning

Best Answer

There should be a degree or at least a diploma.

Best Answer

you are right there should be a diploma from the school of hard knocks

Best Answer

life learning

Best Answer