Turn the ceiling fan on a bit higher, please.....:)
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 6 Answers Jun 25, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

lol.. watching the trees, pastures, feilds, rivers, and the occasional cow as I rode down the interstate with my hand out the window.. feeling the wind through my fingers while listening to retro rock and oldies. I will never be too old to leave my hand out the window and feel that wind.

Best Answer

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm....Feels great! :)

Best Answer

To be specific I work at a assertive living home and everyday when I make one of them smile it makes my heart sing and if the resident weren't there and so kind I would have said to my manger long ago take this job and stick it.

Best Answer

I am in health care so I HEAR you! :)

Best Answer

nothing lately, do you have to work the graveyard shift?

Best Answer

Well, someone does, P.! :)

Best Answer

I woke this morning with the sun shining,and feeling pretty good.I came on here and was welcomed by some of my friends,which made me feel even better.Then I walked cass and fed my crows,who were glad to see me,having missed them for two days.So today Ive felt wanted and content,a great day!Looooooooo Cyn :)

Best Answer

Looooooooooooooooo, Ped! kissesssssssssssssssssss...Missed you! Have a great night, you Brit! :)

Best Answer

To be very specific, I don't think there has been much that has sung to my heart today. I think the only thing that was slightly close to that was to discover some new music.

Best Answer

Maybe tomorrow then? :)

Best Answer

Without intending to sound like a party poop; I doubt it. The occasions when that happens are rare... but at least it makes it all the more sweeter when it does.

Best Answer

True. And you have given up trying to spin the day better? I wish you would have more singing ones. :)

Best Answer

It's just the way my life is; a rollercoaster. There are periods where I have some influence on how good may day will become, and there are periods like now where I have next to no control of the outcome. Even when I do make decisions and take action in such a period, only in time will the consequences be seen.

Best Answer

And I'm forgetting my manners here. :p Thanks for your kind words. :)

Best Answer

You are welcome. I hear you, hon...

Best Answer
Best Answer