I'm curious because I'm planning on selling some media items on both of these websites.
Adelina34 Adelina34 36-40, F 9 Answers Jul 15, 2012

It used to be a good way to sell things but then so many people starting using them. If you want stuff to sell you have to make the prices very reasonable in comparison to everyone eles'.

Best Answer

Good point. Thanks for the advice!

Best Answer

ebay has been great and smooth. haven't done amazon. I've only bought, and it was also fine.

Best Answer

Not good. I gave up selling on Ebay because you need a credit card for that. You can buy from Ebay without a credit card though. If you sell on Ebay you have to have hi postage charge or else you lose money. Don't know about Amazon

Best Answer

I buy and sell on ebay all the time. To sell thing do need to be a reasonable price unless they are a much wanted item. I find it safer to only use paypal for payment as it is better if there is a problem for getting redress. If you are listing an item desbribe it honestly even if you think something is minor a buyer will not. Also put down that payment, contact is to be made within say 3 days as people have a tendency to buy and then not contact you for days also if it is a pick up item state pickup within 7 days as I have had people buy and then not want to collect for a month. If you cover all bases it is a good tool for getting rid of stuff you don't want.

Best Answer

Might as well walk down dark alleys in the city all night with your wallet open.

Best Answer

Experiences are both as good & bad as the people you sell to ....check their buying feedback if they are new or have little positive scores they might rip you off,,,,you are not allowed to leave negative feedback on buyers any more a small minority take advantage so be careful & use recorded mail on expensive items.....before you list anything do plenty of research see what others are selling the same item for :-)

Best Answer

That's a very good idea! Thanks Davey!

Best Answer

My husband is huge into EBay and has had nearly 70 transactions with a 100% satisfaction rating. We never did Amazon. He got $250 dollars for an old camera that didn't even work.

Best Answer

Wow! So I take it they knew the camera didn't work before they bought it? That's a lot of money for an old camera!

Best Answer