What was it like for you the first time you met a serious girlfriend/boyfriend's parents/family or brought them home to meet your family? Did your family have any previous assumptions about your bf/gf that somehow changed (good or bad) once they actually met them? What about their family - did they have any presumptions about you that changed once they met you? Do you usually meet your partner's family first, or do they meet yours? How do you decide? Are there any tips you'd give to others in this situation (regarding basic behavior, conversation, etc.)? Anything else you'd like to share?
GuitarGirl19 GuitarGirl19 22-25, F 2 Answers Sep 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

oh im not very well received due to my imfaamous rep

Best Answer

man on man talk between father and boyfriend is terrifying! i'd rather listen to music headphones on so i wouldn't hear a thing= /

Best Answer

What kinds of things has your dad talked to your boyfriends about? I'm kinda scared now. =/

Best Answer

hes just moody hes not reallly scary but hell tell me to go ump off a bride or telll my mom hes buying themons venus **** like that

Best Answer

wait u mean thebf andmydad sorry

Best Answer

this is why. tracy bf of ten years waspaid off bymy dad to "keep me", michaael admits it tracy does my current one was offered a payoff and said he couldent take money for that, it was miorally wrong.my dad doesnt like ppl hecant control

Best Answer

and i nowknow that every bf i had would been gone alot sooober way uncool too imterfere w my life like that

Best Answer

Fathers need to know their daughters are in safe hands...they want to be assured that their daughters are secured and wont end up being heart broken. Stuff to ask that may somewhat gain a parent's trust...(if! answered right:)

Best Answer