RollingFish RollingFish 22-25 10 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in Hobbies

Im in an interracial relationship and I've overheard and directly received so much negativity and hatefulness- It makes no sense to me. Why should it matter what color you are if you love someone? That's just my opinion though.

Best Answer

Seems like a good enough opinion to me. All the best to you in your quest for love -- melanin or no melanin.

Best Answer

Because some people are narrow minded and think one race is different from another.

Best Answer

This.

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

on this site,called a black ****........may be its because of the avatar.

Best Answer

Well...white mother, black father...even in San Francisco, in the early 60s there were places we couldn't go as a family; it wasn't legally forbidden, but it was more trouble than worth. My parents are both originally from Louisiana, met in college in New York, where they married, because they legally couldn't in Louisiana. They moved to California a couple of years later, where I was born, and later, my siblings. When we'd go down South to visit the relatives, there were places we legally could not go as a family, and places my father and I couldn't go at all.

Best Answer

I work at an excavation company - there is a staggering amount of thinly veiled racism still prevalent in the New England blue collar community, though people tend to keep it to themselves unless provoked.<br />
Being a blond-haired, blue-eyed heterosexual white male, people with this mental affliction tend to assume I am likely to agree with their prejudices. Its an odd place to be in when your boss asks you how you feel about the n***** in the white house with a conspiratorial grin.

Best Answer

Bah, coming from an interracial family, I've encountered this myself. I usually try to envision the looks on their faces if they found out I'm part Chinese, Maori and Hispanic. Thanks man, sometimes it's good to hear that not everyone just condones the behaviour of their peers.

Best Answer

Lola, honey, are you saying that I'm being racist to whites?

Best Answer

Naturally it is possible for white people to be the target of racism. However, I've never personally experienced that and doubt that its prevalent here in the northeastern united states. @Fish - Maori? You've got some far-reaching code in your genes.

Best Answer

*grins* I come from a family of mariners.

Best Answer

what is fish-maori ?

Best Answer

*winks*

Best Answer

Numerous time in my working life I was discriminated against in favor of "minorities" who got hired, promoted, and paid more because of anti-white racist policies of government and industry. Over 40 years the anti-white racism probably cost me more than a million dollars. And its gotten worse. The Odumbo regime is the most racist government in my lifetime.

Best Answer

Any racism is bad racism. Thank you for commenting.

Best Answer

I was called a honky in school once, i hit the kid and we later got on.<br />
In college I was called white trash which upset me.<br />
As a Christian my faith and my God are often mocked which annoys me.

Best Answer

People can be right arseholes. Much respect.

Best Answer

A lot of people don't really like my kind of lizard so they usually try to grab me by my tail to make me drop it.

Best Answer

*grins* As an Australian, I love lizards.

Best Answer

you should let me move in

Best Answer

I could feed you crickets and you could keep the cane toads off my lawn.

Best Answer

yeah those dirty cane toads need to remember their place

Best Answer

Damn right, filthy frogs.

Best Answer

I'm not against frogs as a whole, but they can keep their filthy paws off my women!

Best Answer