earlier i had a clean bed and 2 empty bottles of coke..... now i have a bed covered in soil and 2 bottles of p,i$$
TheCoolestCat TheCoolestCat 22-25, M 9 Answers Jan 23 in Food

******* off the general EPopulation.

Best Answer

o r g a s m

Best Answer

homework

Best Answer

Cleaned out the bedroom and prepped it to be painted and stained, painted trim throughout the house, made some amazing baked tilapia, typed a blog, discovered some new music....pretty productive night I suppose!

Best Answer

sounds like my whole month

Best Answer

Maybe you need to try to start doing more? I really don't mean that to sound so rude! Just sounds like you're not getting too involved in life? Sounds depressing.....:(

Best Answer

meh... smoking weed & playing xbox is kinda my life atm

Best Answer

Is that making you happy?

Best Answer

this week.... yea........ maybe if i had a car i would be happier... but my parents are being grim and wont buy me one untill i do something with my life

Best Answer

What would you like to do?

Best Answer

ive no idea

Best Answer

Perhaps something involving a hobbie? More and more people are basing their incomes through self employment.....or perhaps just start trying random jobs,lol. The best way to learn who we are and what we want is through mistakes!

Best Answer

I was apartment searching in the new state that Im HOPING to land a job in. I hope I did not jinx myself from getting that job but Im just realy hoping I get it ;)

Best Answer