1) raised 2 well adjusted, hard working, well mannered,kids(now adults)<br />
2)am in a happy, successful,loving marriage for 38 years& still counting<br />
3) I have healthy, honest relationships with my family& friends.<br />
4) Work in a very rewarding field(even tho most people are rude)
i join medical missions (not all the time lol)
-I stopped smoking 4 years ago<br />
-I left an abusive relationship even though I knew it meant I would lose everything<br />
- I have rescued countless animals and people off the streets<br />
- I perform a random act of kindness every day with no expectation of anything in return
I have bipolar disorder and have managed to stay out of the hospital for 15 years now through working on myself, taking medication regularly and therapy twice a month, plus support groups, journaling, avoiding alcohol binges and hard drug use, and with the help of marijuana, found a way to laugh and enjoy life more! I think I am setting a stellar example for my sons, who may or may not experience this in their lives themselves...so far so good!
Raised 2 smart kids...
Taken the principled path. I plan to do much more worthy things as I reach adulthood though.
Some of my art, I guess