Please keep it clean and honest.
308shooter 308shooter 56-60, M 8 Answers Jul 13, 2012

I tried sky diving (twice) and it is a big rush, but trying a day at the Vegas speedway driving a Formula Ford (1600cc engine, car goes about 120 mph) was the biggest rush for me.

Best Answer

Whitewater open canoe - I'm no hot dog, but approaching a Class IV drop with some must-make moves sure has given me adrenalin rushes.

Best Answer

Sky dived 15000 ft with red devils parachute team. My brother sky dived next to me. Adrenalin rush, what I didn't come down off a high for a week.<br />
Can I add my second biggest adrenalin rush situation please.<br />
When I was around 8 years old, I got caught between two trains on a countryside railway line. I still feel a rush about it to this day.

Best Answer

I'm sure at 8 your heart had to be pounding.

Best Answer

Luckily always taught that trains are faster than what you think, and to stay put. If it hadn't been two trains, and I would have stood in slightly the wrong place in the centre of the track I would have been sucked under. The driver had already radioed through to report a dead child on the track. Scary stuff when I think about it, luck was definatley on my side that day. Two trains passing at that particular time is a rare sight down in the South of Wales deep in the countryside.
My heart still pounds

Best Answer

Rappelling

Best Answer

What was the longest rappel that you did?

Best Answer

90' with the Marines, we had to do it in 3 bounds max. I LOVED IT ! That and the slide for life, and all of the other Mountain climbing we did too.

Best Answer

having to give an epi shot to one of my students who was going into shock and then carry them, running, to the office to call an ambulance.

Best Answer

They're lucky you were there and knew what to do :)

Best Answer

It's great that you knew what to do and reacted fast. The student probably owes their life to you. Way to go! You're number one in my book.

Best Answer

I sure didn't feel like I knew what I was doing at the time! I've never been so scared in my whole life!

Best Answer

Woooahhh scary stuff. Don't know if I could have dealt with that. Amazing person.

Best Answer

I would have never thought I could have, either. But it just happens and there's nothing else for you to do but deal with it.

Best Answer

The definition of a true hero.

Best Answer

Skydiving was amazing. The force of will that it took to get up and walk to the open door of the airplane and jump out. I can see how people get hooked on it.

Best Answer

Fast driving ,with a Cop behind me. :)

Best Answer