My son went to Haiti when he was 16 to build an orphanage. How do you like me now?

Best Answer

I don't know you but if you managed to bring up a son who does something like that, certainly you must have done something veryr right... :-)

Best Answer

Thank you- He left the day the cholera outbreak was announced in Port au Prince (he was in Gidon) and returned on edau before Hurricane Tomas- He graduates HS this June and may return for 6 months- He is amazing- Thank you

Best Answer

Thank you- He left the day the cholera outbreak was announced in Port au Prince (he was in Gidon) and returned one day before Hurricane Tomas- He graduates HS this June and may return for 6 months- He is amazing- Thank you

Best Answer

Not half as much as you

Best Answer

I do a lot as I'm half Teletubby so I know what it feels like for them... :-( no matter what you do, no matter how little it is, it is one step in the right direction... :-)

Best Answer

Are telebubblies a race?

Best Answer

they are not recognised as such but they should be... this is what "Tubbism" is all about... people are in denial...

Best Answer

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!<br />
i used to be terrified of those things when i was little :( they gave me nightmares

Best Answer

really ? but they were supposed to entertain kids your age ! omg, omg, some heads at the BBC will have to roll...

Best Answer

ve been putting my penis in tvs trying to make more teletubbies

Best Answer

and just how succesfull was that approach ?

Best Answer

not very lol havnt made any yet lol

Best Answer

I picked in town for 2 seconds with a sign saying, "Get the Tubbies off the street."

Best Answer

Yes, I know something has to be done about that! I've done nothing, I an ashamed of myself

Best Answer

you should be ! but not everything is lost ! for only $100 you can buy a Tubbytoast to raise awareness against racism towards the Teletubbies... you have to think of the $100 as something symbolic... :-P

Best Answer