Just looked away.

Best Answer

Wish I did. I just couldn't seem to believe my own eyes. If there is a 'next time', I will do my best to look away. If I can't manage that, I'll attempt looking through him like a piece of Saran Wrap, and if that doesn't work, I'll poke my eyeballs out with hot coals. In the meantime, remind me to never get into another romantic/intimate relationship now and again... Thank you : )

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. But don't give up on relationships. That man just does not deserve you. I have had similar experiences when I said "I love you." to my ex. She just looked away. Hence I felt looking away is the best solution. Because that gesture will really hurt.

Best Answer

I live in Sorrento (Italy) that is 2,5 x 1,5 miles.....and just experience it everyday.

Best Answer

Flashed a few smiles then went on my merry way....

Best Answer

I used to be able to do that. This time, I put it all out there. Might as well have given him a fork to eat my heart with. I miss the merry way...

Best Answer

Yes, it's been a recent breakup for you so that's even harder...sorry for your pain....

Best Answer

Sorry I wrote so much. My mind is spinning at the moment.

Best Answer

Chatted with them...

Best Answer

That would be a very reasonable response. I'm not even close to handling it like that. It wasn't even a few months ago that we were talking about marriage and moving in together. So "chatting with them" is not going to happen in the foreseeable future.

Best Answer

I understand.

Best Answer