Possum! Lol and it was deeeeeelish!

Best Answer

i've never tried that

Best Answer

seconded - smoked possum is excellent

Best Answer

Oh wow you've ate possum too?! Ive only ran into one other person (besides my backwoods country family members) who has had it! I knew there was a reason i liked you ;) lol

Best Answer

Alright, then imma have to try it someday :D

Best Answer

a women on her minstal cycle

Best Answer

Macaroni and cheese with BBQ meatballs. :D And eggs made with applesauce and one other thing. (Only when I was younger.)

Best Answer

Snake, dog, crocodile, deepfriend locusts & grasshoppers, chocolate dipped ants are all regarded as a bit odd by some people.

Best Answer

I want to try those insects one day :) Crocodile is sooo goood!

Best Answer

Her name was.... yeah right! I would never tell you that!

Best Answer

gator kabobs, snapping turtle, rattle snake, peanut butter on pankakes, waffles, french toast, french fries dipped in whip cream, spaghetti with philadelphia cream cheese in it, chili with macaroni and cheese in it, mustard, ranch, french dressings on pizza , dorritoes in spaghetti, Ive got lots of delicious combos that most of my friends and family think im nuts lol... but its goooood

Best Answer

I put chipsand ketchup in my rice haha, you should try doooing f1ench fries in vanilla icecream! Its really good

Best Answer

I like the whip cream a bit better but it is good too :)

Best Answer

Ratllesnake, frogs legs, and baby duck boiled in it's egg shell.

Best Answer

I ate a baby chcken like that, its yummy but I feel sorta guilty when eat it

Best Answer

It might taste good but not the greatest if someone does not tell you before hand.
I found out after I bit the head off never saw anything fly out of my mouth so fast.

Best Answer

Tuna fish and grape jelly sandwiches. and all that stuff you had mentioned.

Best Answer

I really like fried chicken livers but several people have told me that is weird.<br />
The only way I can stand to eat eggs is scrambled with plenty of mustard on them and people have told me that putting mustard on eggs is weird.

Best Answer

Oo liver :D
Nahh you're not weird. I do that too

Best Answer

But I love eggs either way

Best Answer

Raw ground beef

Best Answer