anya1212 anya1212 26-30, F 9 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Community

That : Aspiration causes struggle. Failures cause despair. But it's still more than worth it. And it's so in-built, you can't escape it. Even if you are nowhere near the goal, if you have a path, you know thats the one for you and you are determined, the pace doesn't matter.

Best Answer

Greed is a poor strategy unless you think the universe is finite. Most people will assume the universe is finite because they think they start with their birthday and end with their death. This might be true but doesn't make much scientific sense. I mean, am I really supposed to believe matter winked into existence from nowhere with some kind of big bang when we all know energy is neither created nor destroyed? It's far more likely the universe is infinite and that we have actual choices. Don't count on your neighbor to see that though. Count on them choosing the finite and a greed strategy unless you know them personally to think differently.

Best Answer

Live each moment with Dignity in Peace and find joy in elses'.

Prayers for a new friend.

__/|__

How about You?

Best Answer

Life is all about choices,this statement encapsulates everything and we have to take responsibility what we chose:)

Best Answer

May You remain in Bliss.
___/|___

Best Answer

Don't believe most of what I think.

Best Answer

I have learnt to let go things, people or anything I can't handle. It took so long to understand this but now it's me.

Best Answer

That there's a lot more to learn!

Best Answer

Always keep a roll of duct tape, an empty soda can and a pair of pantyhoes in the car for emergency repairs.

Long trips should be more about the journey; the destination is it's own adventure.

You're allowed to look at all the hot women you like, so long as when you turn back and see your girlfriend looking at you, you say something along the lines of "Can you believe she wore those shoes with that top?"

Best Answer

Best Answer

That life is the most ****** up thing I have ever come across

Best Answer

I don't believe there is enough room here to answer!

Best Answer