onir onir 26-30, F 12 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

sometimes about my healt/how I feel... but usually that's the only thing I lie about... and to my little sis the lies that are told to every child... even thought one of them turned out to be true

Best Answer

My whole life is a lie. I lie all the time.

And, by the way, onir, this is an exceptionally intelligent question. Your mother must be very proud of you!

Best Answer

I don't lie at all it just causes more probs....but being honest causes probs too...but with better outcome

Best Answer

we all do lie.. :) and I do some white lies like going to see my doctor for a check up wc i dont go and i just said I did(im just afraid going to the hospitals)

If IM upset and I will just said Im not.

If IM not okay and I said IM okay

Best Answer

I don't feel constrained to reply to lies with truth though that's still usually best

Best Answer

Not all the time - I only lie when I want to be very very naughty - sadly a lot of people don't approve of that :(

Best Answer

I never ever ever ever lie (: !

As Thoreau would say: 'Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness; give me truth.'

Best Answer

Just white lies.

Best Answer