Loxylee Loxylee 26-30, F 36 Answers Nov 22, 2010

My virginity.

Best Answer

Time

Best Answer

My desire to drink alcohol. I never want to go back to that hellish nightmare...

Best Answer

Naivete`

Best Answer

A ring in fact i think it was stolen.

Best Answer

My religion.

Best Answer

My shyness, and i never want it back.

Best Answer

That child like innocence that would alow me to see good in everyone, no matter who they were.

Best Answer

my last job! it was the best, I loved it! A common case of; the grass is always greener. What was I thinking?? :(

Best Answer

my will to care about some things in life, but it is a good thing...i focus on more important issues and don't let some things bother me...still working on this skill though.

Best Answer

My mind

Best Answer

Trust in men.

Best Answer

My ability to trust that there's someone out there who won't hurt me like they did.

Best Answer

My mind...

Best Answer

a trust

Best Answer

so many friends that have passed away as i have got older there seems so many that have died i hardly know where to begin to remember

Best Answer

My best friend & other half Steve. He was 2 days older than me 3 days on leap year. He lived with us, we were inseperable until I moved when we were 18. He choose to stay behind but we talked everyday. He was so excited for me to come home& meet his new girlfriend & see if I approved & what not. Then, two days later I get a message that says that he has killed himself. He hung himself but no one knew that he was having problems I blame myself for his death&people keep sayin that if I was there, than this would not have happened.However I can feel him around me all the time & other people when they are near me say they can feel him, which he brother says is no suprise because he always knew that steve would be around to protect the person he loved & cared about the most & that person was me.He is the only thing that I have lost that I would die to get back, but I guess only the good die young (he was 19), It was the mother's day.His mom diied when we were 8 & his dad died when we were 17.I miss my brother,best friend,rock,everything.He missed out on meeting his first nephew.

Best Answer

My best friends.

Best Answer

my first car miss it!

Best Answer

time

Best Answer