EMJAYTWELVE EMJAYTWELVE 26-30, M 17 Answers Mar 16, 2012

Uck. American government lately. It's hard for me to imagine it getting better. It's a very broken system that I WISH would heal - but they people involved and the ridiculous ideas and measures of control they push on their people.. really make it hard for me to trust that they have our best interests in mind.

Best Answer

Our health care system.

Best Answer

EP Token system

Best Answer

Our government.

Best Answer

You HAD faith in them at one time? :O ;)

Best Answer

hahaa

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it faith-disillusion is more like it.

Best Answer

Mostly everyone I know. They are all stuck in their own ways but maybe I am too.

Best Answer

I lost faith in god after my friend was hit by a car when we were 11 i prayed every day and she died. I lost faith in the bible when it couldnt explain why i felt the way i felt. I lost faith in my family when i was told i was a sinner for falling in love with the 'wrong' person. I lost faith in doctors when they mis diagnosed my brothers simple food alergy that lead him to almost starve to death as a baby.

ive lost faith in a lot of things over time. but I have faith in love and honesty and karma. they are things that remain real when everything else ruins.

Best Answer

Just about everyone and everything .... have know idea on who to trust or believe anymore ....

Best Answer

True friendships

Best Answer

Nothing, man can always change and nothing is set in stone.

Best Answer

unreal Friends

Best Answer

God, religion, cheap gas prices, whiskey and tequila, Sonny and Cher, buffalo chips, and steaming cow pies for laughs.

Best Answer

That our Gov't is for the people

Best Answer