For me it would be my long down coat (it's sooo warm), quality bedding/mattresses (sleep is so important), and a reliable car.
shylamarais shylamarais 36-40, F 26 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Health

My computer. *Hugs computer* :)

Best Answer

new 300 count sheets

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

A puppy.

Best Answer

Puppies allow awwws from everyone.

Best Answer

See.

Best Answer

My 1990 Mazda RX-7 shell and parts to fix it up. What made it worth it? My son learned a lot about mechanics from working on it and then we spent most of a summer together while he taught me how to drive stick shift and how to accelerate at the apex of the corner to get the best exit time. For my money I got an education for my son, more time with him and a fun car to tool around in!

Best Answer

that's priceless!

Best Answer

my Epson printer $200 what jacked up the price is the continuous ink delivery system . my previous printer cost $50 but the ink cartridges cost $40 . now I can top off the external ink reservoirs as needed . 3 yrs now and I still have over half a case of ink left . $25 for a case btw . The photo qualities are excellent it even prints on CDs

Best Answer

Divorce.

Best Answer

Strange though it may seem... my computer keyboard. It's an old Dell from a computer that was trashed years ago, but I'll even plug it into my laptop when I'm working. I dread the day it dies. I may have to get a real job.

Best Answer

Well even though I have never had to use it (and hope I never do) my $200 First Aid kit is worth ever penny and then some. Cheers!

Best Answer

must be the deluxe version! never hurts to be prepared...i was driving one day when a guy fell off his bike, hit his head, and was bleeding profusely. thankfully, I had a first aid kit in my trunk and was able to help him with a compress until the ambulance arrived.

Best Answer

It's a commercial class kit - its kind of scary just looking at some of the things in it - like if you had to use them you must be bleeding pretty bad. I do a lot of chain sawing so I figured it wouldn't hurt to spend a few extra bucks and get a good kit. Cheers!

Best Answer

A reading chair

Best Answer

Plane tickets to London for the Olympics.

Best Answer

Ferro Roche, my amazon kindle.

Best Answer

Almost 40 years ago I bought a 2 wheel "hand truck" cart from Sears on sale for $10. I have used it thousands of times to move thousands of heavy items. Its moved heavy refrigerators, tons of books, sacks of cement, wall board, the list is endless. My cost has been way less than 1/100 cent per use.

Best Answer

weng-weng could pierce bronsnan with a katana blade

Best Answer

A pair of biker gloves, saved my palms lotta times, and today also, they are so worn out, I use them to cover my eyes while sleeping in sun

Best Answer