somewhat embarrassed to admit I find L. Ron Hubbard's Dianetics very captivating, despite all the negative press the author's "organization" usually gets. I've always been curious about this book, since I was young. Someone I trust said he also enjoyed the book, but enjoyed it on its own merit, not as a stepping-stone to becoming a Scientologist. Read it like science fiction, he said, and you'll find it thoroughly fascinating. <br />
I read the Satanic Bible and didn't become a Satanist, the Christian Bible, and didn't become a Christian, so I figure I'll be safe . . .

Best Answer

Study religion and history. Things of that sort I don't know why I enjoy things like that but I do. Oh, yea I just love reading period, but every know and then I have to stop. So, that I know whats real and what is fake.

Best Answer

Praying in writing, and studying Catholicism.

Best Answer

The Sourcefield Investigations by David Wilcock. AWESOME book.

Best Answer

fascinated by ancient astronaut theories, but I'll have to remember to read this one before New Year's

Best Answer

try to read it ASAP :)

Best Answer

im obsessed with the ancient astronaut series on tv

Best Answer

me too :)

Best Answer

Any books by Theodore Sturgeon have always engaged my total attention. They are really good stories, I think you'd enjoy them.

Best Answer

ill look em up

Best Answer

Try More Than Human, or Dreaming Jewels. Godbody was also really good.

Best Answer

My PM's *beams*

Best Answer

Many things. If I'm not engaged why do it? Ok. There are some things I have to do that done really engage me but still...

Best Answer