Looking for some more suggestions. I love sticking things up there.
wow41 wow41 41-45, F 13 Answers Jul 5, 2012

I love taper candles! Indeed they are a little thin but they mould to the shape of me and they feel great rubbing against my g spot :)

Best Answer

Cool.....I should try that.

Best Answer

I've gotten my mom's toothbrush stuck in my ***** (sick, I know) and she came home so I had to dive under my covers of my bed so she wouldn't see. That did not work. She thought I was taking a nap and I hadnt finished my chores. So she pulled the covers up and saw. We haven't really hugged since.

Best Answer

For my wife, it was the bottle of her favorite shampoo...that was before there were so many "custom" items.

Best Answer

Darling - try doing what I did to my wife back when I was married.....

I made her go out with stinging-nettles in the gusset of her skimpy knickers

Had to come home (eventually) & smack her ****, hard !

(of course, like you, she ***********, being a Church-goer) LOL.

Another suggestion that's a li'l harsh, but there's a video on the internet "doing the rounds" just now of a very pretty German housewife (Frau) who is having a "brand new" (clean) toilet brush being shoved up & in & out of her lovely vagina (she's loving it & thrives on the naughtiness, as you see HER pushing it in, as does her hubby).

Just 'Google' up the words "Toilet Brush Vagina".... & you'll see this pretty girl in stockings & heels just lying back & "taking it", as well as pushing it inside herself = vast amounts of wetness & groaning !!!!!!!!

(judging by the sheer number of hits, it's proving VERY popular !)

Best Answer

a long piece of smooth. thin rope. like 6 feet . carefully push it in as far as you can inch by inch then pull it out very slowly.

Best Answer