Questionator Questionator 26-30 557 Answers Feb 27 in Community

Question of the Day

Being on phone and giving importance to someone who was so not worth it.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Were able to overcome it? I think being glued to our phones is a form of addiction. sigh! I'm guilty of it, especially on someone who doesn't value you as the person that you are.

Best Answer

Still trying tto.not being on the phone was still easy to get over than being able to forget him

Best Answer

I agree. Emotionally it will be hard. No worries. Just do something that makes you happy to forget about him. I know it's hard but I believe you have the strength to move forward. We all do. Just be strong.

Best Answer

Same

Best Answer

I start thinking not the TV (that took me my parents away) was the worst invention, I think it is the (cell)phone. I really hate that thing :-)

Best Answer

Over thinking

Best Answer

Staying awake because I can't shut my mind off and sleep

Best Answer

Procrastinating...seriously complex and take so much time: overthinking, games, youtube, music, EP, internet, sleeping

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

It defies logic on how many things a person could think of doing instead of studying. lol

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

trying to sleep,

being married to the wrong person...

Best Answer

oh no

Best Answer

Ugh, I feel ya!

Best Answer

what part, the trying to sleep, or married to the wrong person :)

Best Answer

Talking to a psychopath for hours, falling in love with him and then finding out he is a psychopath.

Best Answer

been there too... man I wanna punch her in the box!

Best Answer

Haha nice

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

WORRYING ABOUT THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE

Best Answer

Twerking

Best Answer

Yeah, time definitely wasted...did you look like this? http://imgur.com/mCdmqBz

Best Answer

I really wish I had not clicked on that link! OW!

Best Answer

no... I of course looked much better than that.. *grins*

Best Answer

Hahahahahaha!

Best Answer

I don't think she was tweaking but rather dry heaving, poor girl

Best Answer

Twerking* lol my phone change that

Best Answer

Hahaha! In case you didn't learn from Miley, tweaking ruins lives faster than drugs ever will. Please stop immediately for your safety.

Best Answer

That was definitely supposed to say twerking. Damn autocorrect.

Best Answer

wth is twerking? o_O

Best Answer

follow link

Best Answer

LOL... i've been trying to quit... there must be a hotline for it somewhere... ;P;P

Best Answer

What's tweaking?

Best Answer
Best Answer

what is that?

Best Answer

follow the link

Best Answer

In my view nothing is a wasted hour. The hours we spend with no purpose are the hours of recharging ourselves to attend our next work with more vigor.

Best Answer

candy crush - had to give that one up finally LOL

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

Worrying

Best Answer

Answering random EP questions.

Best Answer

Making others rich from the sweat off my back.

Best Answer

Ain't that the truth! Me too.

Best Answer

I do not consider most of the viewing of programs (entertainment and documentary shows, newscasts, and live sports events) and movies on television wasted hours of my life because it was entertainment, and at times a learning experience. However, what I do consider wasted hours of my life is the SEEMINGLY ENDLESS COMMERCIALS (they are often comprise 18 to 20 minutes of each 60 minute program) that were aired doing much of that television viewing (except when I was watching PBS — I tried to avoid their fundraisers — or premium programming like HBO). In more recent years, I find myself watching just a few television shows that I record on my DVR (I watch them back, usually skipping the commercials) along with some live sports events. I also subscribe to the online version of Netflix and avoid any commercials there.

Best Answer

Hi just came across you , made me chuckle , I think you have the best user name 😊

Best Answer

Being online.

Best Answer

Making beds. Seriously.

Best Answer

Couldnt agree more. And washing cars. Both useless activities.

Best Answer

Seriously EP? You have to ASK?

Best Answer

faceboook >.<

Best Answer

Yeah that's a common one where way too many people can't put it down. I hate f@c3book

Best Answer

Opening up to someone who didn't really care /:

Best Answer

Nothing was a waste, even the horror shows. I needed it all to get to where I am.

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer