Soniador1963 Soniador1963 46-50, M 8 Answers Jul 8 in Parenting & Family

First, be non judgmental don't be quick to tell them they're good or bad on days with their mood that's judgement from nowhere and not helping and always show you care.

Best Answer

my older kids don't disrespect me anymore; I used to have doors slamming in my face, the cursing, the yelling, 'you don't understand', the "leave me alone!'. Boy, all that drama has contributed to my gray hairs. I don't know what these kids want from me anymore.

Best Answer

Love, empathy, compassion and reminding myself that their actions and attitude are just a normal hormonal phase...and too remembering how rough my own teen years were, helps a lot.

Best Answer

keep showing how it is done and hoping it sinks in

Best Answer

M........ Am a teen child and just talking to ur child and try to understand him/her goes a long way. My dad's had it a lot of times

Best Answer

That all depends on why they're acting that way? Is this something recent? Have they always been disrespectful and you never dealt with it before? Not enough info.

Best Answer

it's too late

Best Answer