silenthawk silenthawk 46-50, M 5 Answers May 14 in Dating & Relationships

The ones that are worth anchoring - putting pen to paper helps. It connects the heart, head, and hands which is invaluable. The best grounding exercise I have found for the rest of them is to empty my mind of all thoughts while picturing roots going from my feet down deep in to the ground. At the same time opening my crown chakra (top of the head) to the universal energies and opening the back region of my heart to receive from that direction.

Best Answer

Life and the moments in front of me now are going to yield whatever it is going to yield; there is much outside of my control. It's up to me, however, to decide how I am going to respond and act in relationship to what is going on around me. If I allow all these bad thoughts into my head, its going to affect me adversely; if I stay centered on what I know to be relevant and important to what I believe, I will handle the events before me much better and with more appreciation.

Best Answer

I write on EP. :)

Best Answer

that does actually work...

Best Answer

Lead weights.

Best Answer

I just just relax and reflect.

Best Answer