Qwertyvsme Qwertyvsme 31-35 8 Answers Mar 7, 2011

I forgive my family members that have disowned me ... and believe that one day they will see that i was not to blame... One should never throw your flesh and blood away...

Best Answer

I remember the unforgivable things i have done to others, this helps me to forgive what is done to me.

Best Answer

Take some time to let your emotions about it calm down, it's almost impossible to do anything properly while angry or upset etc.<br />
Make the assumption that everyone is reasonable. There's always some kind of thought/reaction process behind everything someone does. Maybe they made a mistake, maybe the chose to be selfish, maybe they were weak or didn't realise the consequences. Maybe for a brief moment, they lost control of what they were doing. Maybe they were in a desperate situation. There are a million possible explanations for why they did it. If you don't understand why they did what they did, you don't know the whole situation, and vice versa. Understanding makes it easier to forgive. You can forgive the root of the problem, rather than the action they committed.<br />
Also you can just come to realise that they are more important to you than your feelings about what they did.

Best Answer

Well, start by making sure you have all the facts, and not hear-say information. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. Start by saying "I forgive you for your stupidity", than let it go forever, but don't forget.

Best Answer

walking away.

Best Answer

i just think that nobody is perfect, everyone can committee things that is unforgivable...

Best Answer

In your heart you never will forgive. Unless, you are some nutbar yoga person who lives on another planet.

Best Answer

time

Best Answer