Quagmyre Quagmyre 36-40, M 10 Answers Dec 24, 2009

A Marley's Ghost -- vodka and diet coke. (Okay, I admit it, I just made that up, but "spirited" and Christmas Eve made me think of A CHRISTMAS CAROL, and...I know, you all don't really care. LOL)

Best Answer

We'll be waiting until tomorrow for the Festivus to begin. Tonight, it's relatives, and they don't find my drunken humor the least bit amusing.

But tomorrow? Oh, yeah! Crown and Smirnoff (aka: the king and queen) with good friends and great cheer!

Best Answer

um, just judging by what happened at the family christmas party last year, there will be copious amounts of wine, White Russians, and tequila.

Best Answer

I highly doubt I'll be drinking tonight. Happy Holidays EP'ers! Be safe!

Best Answer

beer,other beer,.other than that beer,...some JD,...bit more JD....walked home.....hoping to sleep then wake up soon aftwrwards to go surfing....Hmmm...sounds like a plan...or several plans./....

Meanwhile is 1am and mary is just giving birth tro jesus...joseph seemsa pretty happy...TV....what would christmas be without it???besides a drunken binge..

What was thje question again??

Best Answer

agua

o

Coca de dieta

Best Answer

Crhistian Brother's Egg Nog, Gran Patron Platinum, Crown Royal Reserve...cause that's what I'm taking!!

Best Answer

THE HIGHER THE SPIRIT, THE BETTER

Best Answer