pastormike pastormike 41-45, M 24 Answers Feb 20 in Doing Good

others, im only 4ft5 and people discriminate when youre short so it makes it hard to get jobs

Best Answer

other people when they wont hire you, ive been out of work two yrs, lost my last one cause i couldnt do it cause of two hip and a knee surgery , i was in a resort and havent been able to find work since, ive been looking into home assembly jobs and theres one where a pastor in lousiana is letting people make cross necklasses for him and he'll buy them back to sell them, it was confusing trying to figure it out so someone's been helping me with that, im hoping to figure it out good enough so i can do it, they pay you to make them and either you or them can sell them, ive never done it before

Best Answer

Neat experience ... Different ,, keep me podted

Best Answer

Posted

Best Answer

I'm too young and have no specific direction from God yet. My dreams will take his backing.

Best Answer

A great lack of cooperation from others as well as a great lack of help!!

Best Answer

i have no dreams and thus nothing to hold me back

Best Answer

Interestingly honest

Best Answer

Personally.. I used to be an expert on dream chasing. <br />
When I decided to get my life together I really did, got a decent education, a good job, family the works... <br />
And about a year ago.... +- I had a huge depression (various triggers) And it took my dreams away, my hopes, even my faith.... And I felt as if... I no longer could enjoy anything... I got sucked into this "Psychosis" and the world was no longer a happy place. But a place full of fear, and evil... So what holds me back now is that I am not ready to get up on the horse again... :) what about you?

Best Answer

I very much appreciate your response , and as for me , past failures can sometimes cause fears and even condemnation if I listen to the voices.
I often try to handle it by quoting the word. ,, casting down all imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of GOD .
Wotks

Best Answer

That's called a season . To everything there is a time and season .

Best Answer

I'm glad you liked it. Past failures are new wisdom's learned. I must admit I am not baptized I have little to no religious belonging...
If anything, I admire Buddhism.
Thanks for sharing.
Are you a priest?

Best Answer

No I'm an apostolic Pentecostal preacher , but in reality it means nothing I'm just like everyone else , just alot of faith , and responsibility ! Everyone watches a pastor and analyses his every move ... Lol
I just pray I can be found genuine due to him living in me and through me ....

Best Answer

I wonder. I guess I just don't really dream that big. I just find it pointless for me

Best Answer

Money (like when the competition has too much more)

Best Answer

Not having enough free time.

Best Answer

That's the whole job of an enemy .. To keep u so busy there's no time .
Then depression can set in and all the rest if we allow it

Best Answer

Nothing. I accomplish everything I set my mind to accomplish.

Best Answer

That's great are u Aquarius ?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Had to ask they seem to be dominant people .... But hey if u do gone in accomplishing it all ... Then a shout out !

Best Answer

Mortality. Gravity. Reality. The fact that I am human and not a fairy.

Best Answer

I guess I don't really believe enough that if I try something, I'll succeed; I feel in order to do most things, I need some back-up, some support. I'm not sure I'm ever going to have that, to spur me on.

Best Answer

Well the honesty you have is great . Sometimes we need somebody to help us and when people let us down , there's always a divine being waiting to pull us along , if we got the guts to ask

Best Answer

I believe in god and divine intervention; I've had miracles happen in my life. I believe everything I've ever gone through is preparing me for one big purpose. I'll be ready when it comes; in the meantime, I still have work to do with my self esteem and confidence.

Best Answer

That's awesome you recognize that ... There's a call then a sending and there's time between to be prepared

Best Answer

Bureaucracy

Best Answer

waking up

Best Answer

drugs and alcohol

Best Answer

Whew ,,, that was one that used to have me chained to drpression

Best Answer

nothing i am absolute.

Best Answer