Both suck when there's no relief available.

Best Answer

emotional pain thats for sure

Best Answer

I do agree with a lot of the comments. Physical pain can be cured with time and medicine. But the emotional pain can hurt for an eternity, and in some cases the emotional pain and lead into physical pain. Look at the topic of suicide. a lot of that is emotional, but turns in to physical .

Best Answer

Both hurt and they both leave scars. I've been through both and they are equal in my book.

Best Answer

Emotional pain doesnt hurt. Just what are you talking about?

Best Answer

I would have to say Emotional pain...it is always there...

Best Answer

Physical pain hurts more because I dissociate quickly in the face of emotional pain -- though I'm trying NOT to do this anymore.

Best Answer

Easy for me...Emotional. Physical scars will heal...but emotional scars are there for life

Best Answer

emotional, stays with you alot longer

Best Answer

an emotional pain is more destructive to oneself, it can be more complicated than the physical pain.

Best Answer

emotional pain because it lingers with you

Best Answer

Emotional pain. Definitely. Physical pain goes away in time, while emotional pain can linger for a lifetime and may never dull. <br />
If you break a finger, it hurts like hell, and is sore until it heals and you get it back moving again. Then, the pain is gone. Sorrow, or any emotional hurt, however, can linger on and on forever. <br />
Think about it - most addicts (not just drugs; this includes sex, gambling, etc.) are trying to quell an emotional hurt or fill some void in their psyche - they certainly aren't all trying to numb a broken finger. Rather, a broken soul.<br />
JMO, YMMV

Best Answer

Physical pain can be cured soon by medical aid and proper rest.Emotional pain is serious. Time may heal to certain level.

Best Answer