enr778 enr778 22-25, M 15 Answers May 31, 2012

Falling in mutual love with someone and then losing them would be better. At least you would have memories of happy times of being in love. And you would know that one person loved you, there will be others.

Best Answer

then how about those bad memories which u got after losing them, will those bad memories not overcome those good memories... ?

Best Answer

Good memories of someone great and knowing someone else is out there would be better than wondering if you'll die alone. I don't know what to do about the bad memories though. There are bad memories with every sad event, so try coping the same way.

Best Answer

Being with someone who can't love you the way someone else can. Having a chance to experience love from someone else and letting them go just to be with someone who can't love you the same.

Best Answer

losing someone hurts the most

Best Answer

Never being loved... is better than losing it.

Best Answer

I'd have to say losing. I still hurt 26 years later!!

Best Answer

Its better to have loved and lost than to have never loved.

Best Answer

Losing it. <br />
I am also the one who walked away from someone who loved me and that hurts as well. It was a necessary evil but I know I caused pain :(<br />
Love just sucks. Period.

Best Answer

Losing your love. <br />
At least if you've never had someone love you, you don't know what you're missing. But what a lonely existence.

Best Answer

never being loved by anyone

Best Answer

To have loved and lost or never to have loved at all.... Shakespeare, not sure of the play.. better to have loved and lost imho

Best Answer