mytruthonanysubject mytruthonanysubject 31-35, F 15 Answers Sep 27, 2010

Nothing.<br />
I face it, own it an it hurts me no more.

Best Answer

What is that magic! Thanks for your reply.

Best Answer

The bad things I did and the good things I didn't.

Best Answer

Trapping my "Aardvarks nose" in my trouser zip. You dont forget that in a hurry i can tell you.

Best Answer

Funny! Thanks

Best Answer

You cannot forget anything in your life.You can only admit there is a issue,face it,accept it and decide to forgive.The next time round when you think of the issue it doesn't hurt anymore.

Best Answer

How do you forgive or forget your fathers death. My mother died seventeen years before. I cared for my dad for five years as a alzheimers victim and I miss him as if it was yesterday.

Best Answer

the death of a classmate. just sad memories, and a few tears shed every year...and it's been almost 16 years ago now.

Best Answer

Thank you for your response! You touch my heart because when you have memories and love someone that's the pain I am talking about. Sorry!

Best Answer

Hi there,<br />
the stupidity of mankind,

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply.

Best Answer

The slipped disk in my lower back, it just don't ever go away...

Best Answer

May God heal you in your pain. And Thank you so much for your answer. Forgive me! I'm sure it hurt to tell your demise.

Best Answer

Marriage

Best Answer

I am married and I hope yours improves and get better. Thank you for being so honest in your reply. May your relationship get better.

Best Answer

The young policeman...29 years ago when I was 14...bursting into tears after telling me that my parents had both been killed in a car accident. I joined him but have never wept since.

Best Answer

My heart goes out to you. There is nothing I can tell you but, thank you for sharing your pain to me. May God be with you. Love, Peace, and Harmony!

Best Answer

The fact that death will arrive sooner or later :(

Best Answer

You are so rigtht! I prefer death later than sooner. Thank for your response.

Best Answer

the fact that my husband (boyfriend at the time) cheated on me a few years back. I have forgiven him but I am not able to forget, and I don't think I will be able to.

Best Answer

Its Ok! You forgave nobody says you have to forget. You are strong and you are also kind. Be strong in your choices and be carefull.

Best Answer