Absolutely nothing. I make no excuses, I am what I am and wear it with pride!!

Best Answer

awesome :}

Best Answer

how hard I am on myself when I screw up (which is alot), and how sometimes I implode, ...and my scars where I cut myself after all the abuse everytime, and how bad I suck at math, ugh.

Best Answer

I actually watched a Real Housewives show (those are some very sad women). I will admit...it was only one episode though...but still :/ what trash.

Best Answer

You are cute.

Best Answer

That I'm too afraid to do anything.

Best Answer

Honesty is something to admire. Clarity and the courage to take a truthful assessment of yourself and declare it as you just so easily did...YOu are extraordinary, my friend. We are (most) all afraid. That is human. Do it in the face of fear and watch how extraordinary your life becomes because of WHO you become during your journey. The only way we get the courage is by DOING what we are afraid to do. Make sense?

Best Answer

The fact that I'm an alcoholic that spends most of his free time on EP...

Best Answer

you are extraordinary. If you ever want support..wel, I believe many here will offer it. Am I correct?

Best Answer

The guy we shoved out of the plane over Kamchatka...should have waited till we were over the pacific. Live and learn...

Best Answer

What I am ashamed of is the real truth and fully ashamed that most of my life has been made up of lies.

Best Answer

Good for you! Ready to shift yet? ;D I think you just started it. Very cool of you to share.

Best Answer

That I fall short of my goals far too often and sometimes think I should make my goals easier to reach.

Best Answer

YOU ARE AWESOME! and Honest and Courageous. YOu do your thing. If you want, I will support your vision here. I believe we can all have the life we envision.

Best Answer

not taking over the world when I had the chance

Best Answer

;D

Best Answer

Mind sharing it?! :D

Best Answer

usually the truth

Best Answer

why? :(

Best Answer

poverty

Best Answer

YOurs or the world's?

Best Answer