It takes intelligence to be an A.

Best Answer

HAHAHAHA, someone with a sense of humour. I like that

Best Answer

Hmm...well, I'm definately an "A". Sometimes I'm a "B". Now and again if I'm cornered, I'll be a "C". <br />
I'm also one of the smarterest A, B and/or Cs you'll never meet.

Best Answer

i'd love to have a contest to see just how much of an A you can be, Considering hun... I am the Queen B.... and one of the biggest C's you'd ever meet and hun i'm not talking about size!

Best Answer

well name calling doesn't exactly help your case.

Best Answer

when your answer fits the name.... it does help my case

Best Answer

intelligent conversation i find about topics which are not about oneself are a waste of time because we can never know alot of things are also complicated so complicated and confusing and incomprehensible that you cannot get anywhere talking about it, you can never find a conclusion or come to some kind of understanding let alone appreciation. but when you see a counsellor and talk about anything personal related, atleast you can work on that and learn about yourself. intelligent conversation is another way of dodging the bullet of personal growth because no one really controls or rules the world, but working on your emotions, thoughts, behaviour and analysising that , you are getting somewhere in life.

Best Answer

Mah, the point is not to find a conclusion. It is to tind the beginning....

Best Answer

you're asking that on here? ep? that is like a magnet for A's.

Best Answer

An A? I'm not sure there's anything wrong with that. I got quite good grades in school and the A's made me extremely proud. Hard work goes into those A's. So I'm not quite sure why u would seek intelligent conversation from people of a lesser status. Awwwwww.....I'm probably an A so hopefully u will find an Awesome, Angelic, Artful, Articulate, Answer from someone else. :)

Best Answer

What constitutes intelligent conversation for you?

Best Answer

Any particular area of interests when seeking a conversation?

Best Answer

No, nothing in particular. Actually i like to see where the question will go and then I will choose who i find interesting.

Best Answer

how do you be A?

Best Answer

Not enough space to say A$$

Best Answer

Then you want to talk to a woman....with few exceptions.

Best Answer

A few exeptions?. Explain

Best Answer

I have had the pleasure of speaking to both online and real male friends that enjoy intelligent conversation. At least by my standards-not because it exceeds an arbitrary level of knowledge, but because it doesn't have the OBVIOUS ulterior motive of getting into your pants and is enjoyable for both of us.
If that is not what you are referring to than e-mail a member of MENSA-intelligent conversation but very possibly still A.....!

Best Answer

I to have had the pleasure of speaking to those who are of both sexes. The ladies I find easier to talk to about certain things. Where, the men.... serve a purpose..

Best Answer