DarkBlackKnight DarkBlackKnight 18-21, F 5 Answers Aug 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

treat me with a bit of respect like i would you, dont cheat or be sly or devious or vindictive or come across as jealous if i go out with my mates , dont try to boss me around & control my life, expecting things to be all your way or simply take take take, if i take an interest in your hobbies & friends then be willing to involve yourself a bit with mine. Be a little kind, caring, open, honest & truthful, give & take, be willing to have some new adventures & bit of fun & not dull & boring with no motivation, be happy when possible not miserable all the time, if your going to have banter with me then dont be 1 of those people who can give it out but not take it back, you must be a bit clean & tidy, not somebody who doesnt shower for about 10days or wash her hands when going to the toilet & take care of yourself a bit & if i could ever find a girl like that then that would be bloody magic .

But i really dont think such girl/woman exists thats just too too much to ask. more chance of winning euromillions

Best Answer

Sorry Hun, it was already spoken for. Your is out there looking for you, though.

Best Answer

Me? *looks over my shoulders* surely you jest.

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

Just as I thought, you where talking to someone else.

Best Answer

Just be your sweet self. I have grandkids your age, and they are so easy to love.

Best Answer

They are lucky. I only get cheaters.

Best Answer

thats because you are young and likely picking guys the same age as you guys mature much slower than women wait until you are 25+ and look for a guy 35+ and you will find better guys :)

Best Answer

Hey, I don't need uncles.

Best Answer

I am talking about me loving them. They too always seem to find the cheating guys.

Best Answer