slavemen slavemen 18-21, M 36 Answers Dec 7, 2009

So thirsty, you are. If you're really desperate to taste her urine, disable the toilet and drink right out of the bowl.

Best Answer

**** yeah!

Best Answer

She's saving that for the break up...

Best Answer

If she is totally opposed, forget it. However, get her a little drunk and make love to her. If she says she has to pee, try to hold her back and get her to threaten to pee on you, the dare her to do it. You may be surprised. Have you ever told her about this? If you are afraid of her reaction you can always make up a story about a friend who tried it and liked it. Get her reaction.<br />
I personally enjoy this with the right partner.<br />
Good luck

Best Answer

yours is just not enough?

Best Answer

Maybe you could show her some of the pee-drinking video clips all over the web to get her excited.

Best Answer

Maybe you should stick to your own!

Best Answer

i can't believe you'd ask that here. is this some kind of perverse sexual thing? put it in the "mature" section please.

Best Answer

I will not lower my self to answer such a quiestion

Best Answer

You're a sick pup

Best Answer

GROSS!!!!!

Best Answer

try lick her ***** so long make her squirt & drink that because squirt is taste too good i love to drink squirt <br />
or try to make her **** in glass or bowl & mix some hard drink like scotch or wine in that & drink it i try it its really taste good i do drink my gf **** regular but now she is not with me if any girl like to use me as her **** pot contact me

Best Answer

I don't know about your girlfriend,but how i convinced this girl Katrina to actually let me drink her urine at this party was i paid her $500 earlier so later at the party she would really **** in my mouth and let me drink her urine which she did.

Best Answer

uh idkk... its ok and weird at the same time but hey stick to what tomt88101 and heyy what ever floats your boat:) good luckk

Best Answer

you really need to get some help! if a guy asked me that then i probley would have to leave him. Thats just wierd!

Best Answer

how about.....G R O W U P!!!<br />
( What a YOBBO!!)

Best Answer

Get her really drunk, then start doing silly dares or bets with her, increasing the kinky level a little bit each time. Then make a bet about something and say whoever loses is gonna be on the receiving end of a golden shower, and make sure you lose that bet.

Best Answer

YUK!!!

Best Answer

I would be quite disturbed if my bf asked me that out of the blkue. If you have a fetish, try explaining to her how you feel. That's what I'd like anyway. Good luck :)

Best Answer

you could tell her your getting **** tested at work and that you need her clean urine so that you don't get fired?is sort dishonest....you could tell her later but its easier to apologize than to ask permission sometimes

Best Answer

Bwhahahahahahah OMG I love EP!

Best Answer