HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Community

Maybe your whole life is a lie...maybe you're just hallucinating everything and you're really locked up in a little rubber room in a psych ward. Maybe I'm not really a guy in California typing this answer...maybe I'm you're subconcious mind trying to warn you to snap out of it before they give you that next thorazine injection ;-)

Best Answer

omg alright, i'm done :O

Best Answer

It is!

Best Answer

D:

Best Answer

like bubbles of sub universes inside the main universe , or that the universe is expanding , although things in the universe may be moving farther into the universe , rubbish on the universe expanding i think , but not everything , nope

Best Answer

Like the lies about Earth being round (everyone knows it's flat) and men on the moon (entirely filmed in Hollywood). Or the ones about dinosaurs being extinct (I saw one a couple of years ago on a hiking trip in Oregon) and children being miniature people. They think were stupid. We know better.

Best Answer

I would take out a math book and a telescope and prove the theorems myself. Knowledge is liberating, friend.

Best Answer

Please look up the connection of the orion nebula. Our source. Too long to get into here, but it will give you goosebumps.

Best Answer

well that question brings back memories of my first time getting high.. it was the good **** that made you think

Best Answer

even i'm completely sober o.O

Best Answer