NO.

Best Answer

Nope because even though I believe in God and science I know that the two are not in the same realm of things. And I don't use science as my moral compass, I use it to understand in a practical sense the world around me, I use God to understand things in a spiritual and moral sense. Or one ends where the other begins.

Best Answer

I would not be afraid of the consiquences of delivering justice, so more like our government.

Best Answer

Yes, I would attend church in my bathrobes.

Best Answer

No difference whatsoever, it would just be another opinion. Whether or not life started from a divine spark or evolved from a primordial soup, it doesn't influence the fact that I have my gas bill to pay tomorrow.

Best Answer

do ppl always believe ev thing the scientists prove?<br />
i just know even if they dont prove..............there is no god......<br />
if there was he wud.........

Best Answer

"believe" what they prove? How slow are you? If something is proven, then this is a FACT. Facts exist themsleves whther you "belive" or not. Do you "not believe" there are mountains and rivers on earth??? What a moron

Best Answer

looks like u r not happy today
or having a bad day
u look so disturbed.............
there is no god other wise i wud ask him to help u

Best Answer

also sceintist dont prove there are mountiains and rivers....they dont prove whats alreadya common knowlegde....they try to prove some thing which is beyond ev one to understand

Best Answer

I wouldn't change a thing.

Best Answer