It's not the ideas that is the problem. It's when human sins ruin the execution of the plan.

Best Answer

Amen!

Best Answer

Capitalism. Open your eyes.

Best Answer

Fascism, because of its inherant militarism, nationalism and racism is the worst because it contains inherantly negative things within the ideology itself.<br />
Communism has tended not to work / was too heavily influenced by Russian style communism which added all sorts of crap about one party states etc that was never part of Marx's original ideology.<br />
Capitalism in the west, at the moment, obviously isn't working. Unregulated corporate financial service ba<x>sed capitalism is failing.

Best Answer

Pure undiluted communism(small c) is the ideal system; a fair sharing of resources.<br />
Capitalism and Fascism are about greed and power.

Best Answer

Capitalism creates jobs if they were able keep those jobs in this country instead of shipping them off over seas. In a communist society, you're not free to live or do anything!

Best Answer

Fascism is the worst. Communism could work if done right and I personally don't have a problem with Capitalism.

Best Answer

Well of course fascism is worst, But in my opinion Capitalism fails, Well so does communism in all known cases of it.

Best Answer

Fascism. I agree with you that Communism could work though if it was put into place properly.

Best Answer

Affectively Communism in my eyes is one of the greatest ideas their is for a government, but the thing is its impossible, well near impossible to do and achieve, but i mean if we were all like Cuba things might be better.

Best Answer

I agree. I remember thinking the same thing when I took my Political Science course.

Best Answer

Are things going well in Cuba?

Best Answer

No, but if the bare basics of Communism were followed (and nothing else), it could work well.

Best Answer

Well for the last fifty years, or so they have had a good communist system, everyone had a house, everyone had a car, everyone had basic entertainment, everyone had food, everyone had what they needed and they all had jobs.

Best Answer

only problem with communism is that if people are rewarded without having worked for it, they won't work as hard. If people work hard, but receive less of a reward than they won't work as hard. In the end, everybody loses.

Best Answer

Good point.

Best Answer

If we were all like Cuba? Really? Ha! Have you talked to the people there to see how they feel about life in their country? But they probably couldn't talk about it because they'd probably get shot or tortured.

Best Answer

its all the same god damned thing

Best Answer

Well it's obviously fascism... Capitalism is good, but what currently exists in the US isn't capitalism.

Best Answer

true.

Best Answer