An' ye harm none, do what ye will.

Best Answer

What goes around comes around.

Best Answer

God is good and He is good to me.

Best Answer

Be authentic and help others to be authentic

Best Answer

Were all a part of the same energy and some of us chose to play the game of life. Our bodies are pawns that our energy is stuck inside until we die. Game over. Then the energy is released back into the universe and were all one knowing entity of energy and love.

Best Answer

Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Best Answer

Good always defeat evil.

Best Answer

Accountability! Number ONE IN MY BOOK. say what you're going to do, Do what you say you've stated. Its that simple. Under promise/ Over deliver! Save the blue sky bull shyt for someone else, I don't want to hear it!

Best Answer

I believe in the Hagakure concepts, it is a insightful look on the meaning of loyalty, duty, death and bravery.

Best Answer

If I ever had a chance to start my life over, I would not take it because it was hard enough the first time to get to where I am now.

Best Answer

thank you. I thought of it while I was in history class daydreaming...XD

Best Answer

We're all just 31 flavors of ice cream in terms of personality. People begin to repeat, personalities begin to repeat, this becomes history, and then history repeats itself.

Best Answer

The scientific method explains the world but not human relationships

Best Answer