But rather, debilitating and catastrophically painful, and you can't scream because your partially and permanently scrambled, and suffocation was what got you, due to the inability if your brain to remind your lungs to expand....you know???
s0undgarden s0undgarden 16-17, M 3 Answers Aug 18 in Politics

I thought pain killers or sleeping pills would be a slow, but painless death. I found out it's not.

Best Answer

What, how and why?

Best Answer

Well you would think : pain killers kill pain. It would seem painless. Sleeping pills would put you to sleep, you'd pass in your sleep. Not the case however

Best Answer

How so?

Best Answer

I read that pain killers are an awful way to go so I'm not for certain. I just take the word of many people on the interwebs.
But I can say from experience that taking sleeping pills was awful. They made me extremely dizzy, my head was throbbing, my insides felt like they were going to drop out of my body one way or another. My whole body was numb and my vision was blurring. You can pretty much feel yourself dying. But maybe that's because I decided to do it the stupid way-in public. Why? I have no idea. There was a reason at the time but I forget why. But i chose to do it there anyway. Where I had to fight to stay awake. The room was spinning and people kept asking me if I was high because I was so out of it and my eyes were bloodshot. I could barely speak. I tried to stand and get to a girl that I knew because I panicked from the amount of people surrounding me. My legs were like jelly and I could barely walk.

Best Answer

The only person that ever knew I did it was the girl once I finally got to her and now you.

Best Answer

I've had so many amazing experiences with sleeping pills. Such fun. I believe the setting might've been the true culprit in your experience.

Best Answer

I'm honored.

Best Answer

Most likely. I have a secret stash in my room because my body grew used to taking them everynight so I have like two months' worth hidden. It's funny because Devin asked why I have a piñata and I told him she holds all my secrets but he just thought I was being weird.

Best Answer

I enjoy making you feel honoured. You even know my hiding spot. Just one of them though

Best Answer

Give some, please!!! I desperately need a numbing experience, again.

Best Answer

I'm salivating.

Best Answer

I'll bring some when I come

Best Answer

I want some too :0

Best Answer

I'll be waiting.

Best Answer

no purposeful death is easy

Best Answer

Care to give it a try?

Best Answer

....Already did.

Best Answer

o_O how r u alive

Best Answer

Will power.

Best Answer