Someone send me this question via mail and I thought it would be a funny thing to share it with the community. I wouldn't want people to see a nude painting of me hanging in the museum. But I wouldn't mind nude modeling for Jackson Pollock or Pablo Picasso (if they were still alive) - nobody would recognize me in their pictures ;-)
JollyJenny92 JollyJenny92 18-21, F 22 Answers Dec 5, 2011

It wouldn't really bother, famous or infamous anyway. I wouldn't mind if it was cubism art style lol

Best Answer

Not only would I agree, but I sent a nude photo of myself to an artist and she made a watercolor from it. The face is different enough such that if it were seen by multitudes of people, none would realize it was me.

Best Answer

I'd say no , knowing what I know now about nudity and how it affects one's future. If a woman poses nude for anyone, famous or not, and that picture is seen by a number of people, no one will ever let her forget it, not ever. Take my word for it.

Best Answer

I said the same thing to the person who asked me this question. That's why I chose a Cubist and an Abstract expressionist to paint me. Nobody will be able to tell if the painting is showing you, a chair or a shark eating someones dessert ^^

Best Answer

I have a feeling as pretty as you are they would leave you so all can enjoy their work and you as part of their work!

Best Answer

Nice try, but I'm asking what would YOU do if someone wanted to paint a nude art of YOU? :-p

Best Answer

I am in-yes!Sorry for not answering lol

Best Answer

it would cost them a considerable amount of money to paint me as i am for exhibition... if it was a fake, fantasy depiction, sure i'd do it free.

Best Answer

I would rather be painted by someone infamous ...

Best Answer

yeah think i would be ok with that

Best Answer

i would in a tastefull manner, nothing showing down south ya know!

Best Answer

I would be uncomfortable with that, but they can paint my car nude. lol

Best Answer

Did you ask your car before making that statement? ;-)

Best Answer

I would ask him " Won't you get cold?"

Best Answer

Hey I just copied the question. You can't blame me for the grammar ^^

Best Answer

Sure... I'd do it.

Best Answer

i helped pay my College tuition through nude posing for the Art students- I liked it, and would like it even more if people could admire my form in a Museum.

though, you forgot to say what type of Artist- if it is an abstract artist well they could look at me nude, and intepret me in other manners

Best Answer

well if they asked me I would say he must not be a very good artist maybe even blind :P

Best Answer

My wife drew me nude-long ago.....long long long ago. I only wish she had the nerve to show what she is passing up.

Best Answer

Have posed nude in my harder(not the word) time of life? I was very fit 30 yrs ago?

Best Answer

NO WAY, the sight of me nude is a sight noone should have to endure

Best Answer

No one wants to see me nude. =/

Best Answer

Seeing you nude ,the paint wouldn't stick to the canvas from all the slobber.

Best Answer

Ewwww :-(

Best Answer