He's a subordinate...PT HIM TILL HIS *** IS SUCKING BUTTERMILK!!!!!!

Best Answer

Actually the thing is I don't want to treat another person badly just because they are a subordinate with a stupid attitude ! :/

Best Answer

Wait...are we talking military subordinate...Or workplace subordinate...

Best Answer

...... workplace !

Best Answer

FIRE HIM!!!!

Best Answer

I feel I can save him the inconvenience of having to find a job ... all over again ! If I could let him set a few things straight with his attitude ! don't just want to throw him out on the street ! :/

Best Answer

Seems to me if he REALLY wanted the job...then he would be a little more careful about firing off at the mouth to his superiors...If you have already addressed this with him and he still continues...then I say FIRE HIM...you can get a much better employee...with all the unemployment going on...you pretty much have the pick of the litter...and that arrogant fvck is TOO DUMB to realize that fact...FIRE HIM...and get a REAL worker...

Best Answer

..... hmmmmm ... you have a very good perspective there ! I respect you for a clear and candid point of view :)

Best Answer

No problem bud...Glad to help...

Best Answer

3 written warnings then they're out.

Best Answer

..... sounds practical ! It's his first job in life and though that explains things a bit ... don't wanna give such a bad experience to the guy ............ Well ! unless I am left with no other option ! Hence exploring what all could be done effectively about it ..... without the guy having to lose his job ........................

Best Answer

Ah yes fair enough. I should have included 3 verbal warnings before the written warnings. I'm pretty sure that's standard procedure in most places.

Best Answer

choke hold

Best Answer

LOL LOL LOLz ..... you're understanding AND hilarious ! :*

Best Answer

Just ignore him or her but make sure the work is done

Best Answer