Auror Auror 31-35, F 8 Answers Mar 12, 2013 in Health

warn him that his annual review is going to be brutally honest.<br />
meanwhile, save all the **** jobs for him, and start enforcing all those little rules that he's been flouting. take away his perqs and don't give him any new ones.

Best Answer

....... hmmmmm ... sandpaper DOES smooth out roughness !

Best Answer

He's a subordinate...PT HIM TILL HIS *** IS SUCKING BUTTERMILK!!!!!!

Best Answer

Actually the thing is I don't want to treat another person badly just because they are a subordinate with a stupid attitude ! :/

Best Answer

Wait...are we talking military subordinate...Or workplace subordinate...

Best Answer

...... workplace !

Best Answer

FIRE HIM!!!!

Best Answer

I feel I can save him the inconvenience of having to find a job ... all over again ! If I could let him set a few things straight with his attitude ! don't just want to throw him out on the street ! :/

Best Answer

Seems to me if he REALLY wanted the job...then he would be a little more careful about firing off at the mouth to his superiors...If you have already addressed this with him and he still continues...then I say FIRE HIM...you can get a much better employee...with all the unemployment going on...you pretty much have the pick of the litter...and that arrogant fvck is TOO DUMB to realize that fact...FIRE HIM...and get a REAL worker...

Best Answer

..... hmmmmm ... you have a very good perspective there ! I respect you for a clear and candid point of view :)

Best Answer

No problem bud...Glad to help...

Best Answer

3 written warnings then they're out.

Best Answer

..... sounds practical ! It's his first job in life and though that explains things a bit ... don't wanna give such a bad experience to the guy ............ Well ! unless I am left with no other option ! Hence exploring what all could be done effectively about it ..... without the guy having to lose his job ........................

Best Answer

Ah yes fair enough. I should have included 3 verbal warnings before the written warnings. I'm pretty sure that's standard procedure in most places.

Best Answer

choke hold

Best Answer

LOL LOL LOLz ..... you're understanding AND hilarious ! :*

Best Answer

but why are you assuming he's white?

Best Answer

Just ignore him or her but make sure the work is done

Best Answer