laceset34 laceset34 36-40, F 26 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Hobbies

Men would loose their damn "Minds". Women and Men need one another.

Best Answer

Probably not, and sheep would be very frightened.

Best Answer

I was gonna say that lol

Best Answer

Baaaaaa

Best Answer

Baaaaa means no...

Best Answer

L O L

Best Answer

Not the ones who won't go get their own beer.

Best Answer

nope, i would be happier if all the men died except me

Best Answer

some of my favourite relatives are women

Best Answer

only the soon to be gay ones

Best Answer

Sure sucking a **** is definitely seem more interesting lol

Best Answer

gay men might and asexuals probably would not mind

Best Answer

They would be miserable and eventually extinct.

Best Answer

No. We need each other.

Best Answer

I am pretty sure that there is going to be men that are happy that there is women dying all around the world , but there is people that are better off with the other gender then someone of their own . There is the men that couldn't live .. I mean like couldn't resist . Not being able to have contact with a women . If there was no sign of women in the first place and men didn't know about them then there would be the fact that there is no way that they would know what sex is and there would be no chance for life .

Best Answer

No. There's a reason for two genders. Even if all these men became gay, they would still need women, just for relationships, such as motherhood, sisterhood, rivalries, and so on. Women have a different dynamic than men. Not to mention, there are unnoticed forms of prejudice in our society that still have yet to be resolved or even addressed in certain areas of everyday life. The same is for homosexuals and immigrants. I doubt if they were gone that the need for them would disappear. Depending where you are, it's more apparent, but nonetheless, this diversity is what gives us our society and gender is as much a part of this diversity as religion, sexual orientation, and so on. In regards to your question, since I'm not sure I've really addressed it, the diversity is what allows people to be fully, wholesomely content because what they want and what they need is somewhere. It's just a matter of finding it. So without women, men would not happier. Actually, they'd not only die out, but they'd die out with misery and conflict.

Best Answer

No... first women are nice and make great soup when you are sick... and second men have a gene that prevents us from being able to iron, so... if there are no women there will be many wrinkled shirts.

Best Answer

considering they think about sex so much, no they would be very unhappy.

Best Answer

Maybe for 5 minutes.

Best Answer

sexist

Best Answer

there would be no men

Best Answer

Depends, do the soap factories stay open? If yes, then no difference. If no, then end of world. I just don't know if men are happier wacking or dead.

Best Answer

i would be pissed. i cant stand guys

Best Answer