Cute ad, if anyone has seen it--particularly the take-off on WEST SIDE STORY
ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 15 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Hobbies

The lid would be off the milk carton for sure.

And they would jump up and flick the light switch off and on when they woke up, just to annoy you.

Best Answer

I would get rid of the electric can opener...lol

Best Answer

They could empty their own litter tray.

Best Answer

They could but they wouldn't.

Best Answer

They would barge into rooms more often than they already do.

Best Answer

Have enough trouble now with them opening doors, can't imagine the trouble I would have if they had hands

Best Answer

I had a cat that would get up on his back legs, put both paws on each side of the doorknob, open the door and let himself in the room. Scary how smart that animal was.

Best Answer

Have a 3 legger that does the same thing, what is funny, if a door is already open, she won't push it open the rest of the way. But is she opens it, she has no problem finishing the job.

Best Answer

Finally, someone I can play video games with.

Best Answer

They'd be able to open their own cat food. They wouldn't need us anymore.

Best Answer

They probably be the most dangerous critters alive looking for that world domination

Best Answer

There is a cat (mouser) that looks like it has thumbs. If they real thumbs tho you would have to hide your cam corder or you might find kittie **** lol MEOW

Best Answer

i guess they'd be able to grip a gun then, wouldn't they? i think they might enjoy that.

Best Answer

Game On, Kitties.

Best Answer

They would own us.

Best Answer

Like they don't now?

Best Answer

Lol, good point. :)

Best Answer