ladyrhiannon824 ladyrhiannon824 22-25, F 16 Answers Jan 16, 2012

Fictional?

Best Answer

I know, but I just threw it out there anyway.

Best Answer

they were both a necessary part of the story. Now to be the same entity would make it an even better story. Just think...God is like hanging out, everythings good, checking outt eh whole universe of kingdoms of heaven and he decides to mix it up a little. "I'm boredf" I think is how he put it. I am going to go down and stir things up a little, lets see....what can I do???

Best Answer

Lol, the biblical god does seem to be bipolar!

Best Answer

bipolar...you are too kind my friend!

Best Answer

I think so, much like love and hate are opposite ends of the same circle. Genius and insanity, Life & Death...

Best Answer

makes sense.

Best Answer

I wouldn't be surprised.

Best Answer

beautiful Avi

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

such an interesting concept. I hate to say I believe it true. I made note while reading OT that that Abraham's son Jacob, who God later renamed Jacob- Isreal; that he believed GOD was responsible for both good and evil. GENESIS 38:7. I have always been die hard in love with GOD and, was quiet disappointed when this thought crossed my mind. I did not except this easily. Then by unfortunate circumstances I came to find that this idea is exactly what the Artrist Leonardo Davinci believed. Though Jesus CHRIST is our GOD and savior; Christ is the one who GOD planned the way for since the beginning of time to redeem us EVEN before our fall. The word was created for Christ. Jesus is the word. But Christ is not the father. He is of the father and, the father is of him. SO Christ is the savior our GOD/ and then there is the GOD to whom no man can ever come to except through Christ.

Best Answer

I think that the bible does say that he is the head of ALL principality and power. but the devil has no capacity to love or to forgive. God does.

Best Answer

Of course they are the same entity! life is life...that's dark and light, good and bad...no Jesus without Judas...jesus /judas they are the COMPLETE truth and nothing BUT the truth...

Best Answer

He wouldn't have gone to all the trouble he did to get us to choose him. We would have no choice.

Best Answer

they are. God is everything. There is nothing that isn't God. God can never destroy the devil without destroying Himself. Good can not exist without evil. For example, If everyone had curly hair there would no longer be curly hair or straight hair. Just hair. Same with good and evil. If everyone were good there would no longer be good or evil, just everyone.

Best Answer

I believe the Hindu religion has many gods who have both "good" and "bad" qualities. <br />
Jesus himself has said that without evil things in life, the father's plans for the future cannot come to fruition....So in that sense, it's quite possible, but being a Christian myself I doubt it.

Best Answer

it would explain a lot...

Best Answer

I guess that would really depend on your definition of both of those deities.

Best Answer