He's just over there look! near the unicorn thats talking to a group of pixies.

Best Answer

from the movie Blood Diamond, "Sometimes I wonder: Will God ever forgive us for what we've done to each other? Then I look around and I realize... God left this place a long time ago."

Best Answer

There's a lot of problems in society and the human race. a lot of the "evil" going on today is by their own choice eventhough it may seem "right" to them. It's about the misuse of free will and ego. We all have the Love of God within that exists as a potential within ourselves and forgiveness is the key to unlock It.

Best Answer

Wake up !!! There isn't a god. It is all done by human endeavour, knowledge and science.

Best Answer

God will be everywhere like the wind.. and will look who remain to him although evil rule our world... He will not speak but can be felt in our heart......

Best Answer

he is just waiting for the right time and the lease to be up to rebuild the world again and get new tendents

Best Answer

Evil only has the power that God allows it to have. When Satan wanted to attack Job, he couldn't do it until God said he could, and then he could only do to Job what God said he could do. God does rule the world. He is incontrol of everything.

Best Answer

Last i heard she was having a relaxing meal at The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

Best Answer

It seems like evil rules the world to me ,but yeah where is god to stop all the badness !

Best Answer

If God didn't rule the world, the whole world would be Ethiopia.

Best Answer

an absent landlord

Best Answer

He is, right now, in the lower regions, sorting people out down there, seeing if all the people we told to "go to hell" really do belong down there. he does this weeding-out system several times a year.

MaryJanine.

Best Answer