no

Best Answer

Why

Best Answer

Cause no. You are saying that being good in God eyes is doing the opposite as he said. Then Noah would be the only one outside the boat.

Best Answer

That's not what I'm saying, Tell me do you think Christianity is about doing good?

Best Answer

Obedience and trust.

Best Answer

Give me a direct answer is christianity about doing good?
Yes or no

Best Answer

According to the beliefs yes. Just like someone can believe in progressives values or conservatives ones or whatever. Right and wrong dont really exist but what suit you best, yes.

Best Answer

You want a direct answer but your question dont make sense

Best Answer

How does my question not make sense

Best Answer

My english is limited. But I have the idea of why.

Best Answer

Then respond

Best Answer

Go by parts then

Best Answer

Maybe, but the more likely explanation is that it's all fake.

Best Answer

Yeah probably maybe people before needed to Believe there's some grand being before gaining the technology to fix thier problems. Like The stuff we have today would've been considered match a few hundred years ago

Best Answer

Magic*

Best Answer

God doesn't test us with the intentions of seeing us fail. He has no desire to complicate the truth. There are different religions because people have chosen to worship false gods. God allows this due to free will but he also provides an escape plan ( Jesus Christ dying for our sins) so that we may be set free from all the lies of false religion and false beliefs and know what the truth is and what he desires for us.

Best Answer

So through that logic, those who don't believe in Christianity are guaranteed a spot in heaven. Due to Jesus dying

Best Answer

Nope. Plus, did you read Romans? Some are saved by the grace only and some made to fall. That, many christians dislike the idea but its written too.

Best Answer

Now u believe it or dont. Anyway if its true its will whatever you think, and if not, it wont, whatever u think.

Best Answer

Religion is a result of mans confusion of God's message. Vain traditions, idles, false doctrines we follow what we think is the way because the religion our families brought us up in or the popular religion that is engrained into our culture. In the end it's a bunch of emptiness signifying NOTHING!

Best Answer

Yeah I know dude I'm agnostic I don't really care

Best Answer

That's the funny part I'm neither, I'm not religious nor am I agnostic or atheist. It is subtle to explain my faith. It's almost impossible explaining this because your brain can't grasp such a concept even if I said it a thousand times because you operate by your natural mind. The natural mind is Irrational to the things of God because God's holiness offends our being. We simply want to sin and take no blame for it.

Best Answer

Attempt to explain believes to be

Best Answer

Me*

Best Answer