Anonymous2day Anonymous2day 36-40 15 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Pet Peeves

Video games and GUNS have nothing to do with psychotically behaving animistic humans.

Best Answer

Exactly. Guns are the tools, we are the catalysts, we choose who to direct it towards and who we shoot.

Best Answer

Your question is ba<x>sed on 3 very unrelated, very improbable events. If all 3 do happen, they'll have to come up with another scapegoat, or (much less probable scernio) admit that they were wrong and there is no correlation after all.

Best Answer

well then its another whitch hunt

Best Answer

I love the whole desensitized to violence thing, it makes no sense at all. I really love Jim he has a way of putting things that just make sense. Non-gamers should watch this video:<br />
WARNING: GRAPHIC AND VERY DISTURBING<br />
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/6692-Desensitized-to-Violence

Best Answer

they will continue, and when they take away all the guns they will use knife to stab ppl like that dude in china did to that school, ....crazy people will always do stupid **** like that...what they need to do is make mental/emotional health a priority. But you dont see anyone holding up signs or nobody telling Obama we need to make it something improved they want to take away the weapon that was used...they need to help solve the real problem...mental/emotional health issues!!!! why nobody else sees this??

Best Answer

We probably will still have shootings, and more bandaid legislation will be passed. Because we will still have evil and/or insane people in the population.

Best Answer

Then my friend you are ******

Best Answer

Thats an idiotic question to be fully honest, I hope to god your trolling and not that stupid. This is the problem with human beings, you just never know... (facepalm)<br />
I love all these curious questions from people with hardly no groups and/or friends and the EP team is always in there circle. Makes me want to peek behind the curtain like wizard of oz and see whats going on. >.>

Best Answer

I couldn't have dodged the question better myself.

Best Answer

I can dodge bullets like Neo. Meow.

Best Answer

Just so long as it doesn't make things worse.

Best Answer

They really need press control <br />
freedom of speech has been gone for quite a while anyway<br />
no more instant fame for the infamous

Best Answer

This is not a what if. If gun control measures pass it'll only make it harder for you to get a gun to protect yourself, not make it harder for criminals to get guns. Please show me some correlation between violent crime and video games?

Best Answer

I don't know of any correlation but the video game people are scheduled to meet soon over the issue.

Best Answer

The video game people? Do you have any idea how many people make video games. Good luck organizing them all and especially convincing them they're games are responsible for these atrocities. Thats a load of **** if i have ever heard it.

Best Answer

Yeah, but it's been on the news all day.

Best Answer

It's been on the news for weeks. Here, watch some Penn and Teller: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XrNzE39J8E

Best Answer