fuglygirlonthebench fuglygirlonthebench 18-21, F 17 Answers Apr 15 in Community

That's the attitude!!! ;)

Best Answer

do u do any of that?

Best Answer

Nope :D I don't get invited to parties -____- and I would never do drugs or smoke. Cause they are dangerous.

Best Answer

Good. That means you are not a sheep and you follow your own path.

Best Answer

:) Yeap. I was worried, I wasn't sociable enough, wasn't trying to mix around etc. That's what other people make me feel. But yeah, I ain't a sheep, I am a shepherd.

Best Answer

and the world is filled with the kind of people that will make you happy to be around them that don't have to drink or smoke or self destruct in any way

Best Answer

You will live your life with less vomiting, cancer, and arrest records than they will?

Best Answer

:) I've been told I need to go out more and all that and I start to worry whether I am isolating myself or what not. I am glad to hear positive replies from u and others.

Best Answer

You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Just because you're at a party doesn't mean you HAVE to drink you know. It's possible to be sober and have fun.

Best Answer

Then you are smart

Best Answer

thank u. but i've been told I am boring

Best Answer

You need to find other "boring" people.

Best Answer

Just b yourself. Real friends will accept u the way u r

Best Answer

Yup, I am hoping to find some real friends

Best Answer

U will. How old r u if u don't mind me asking

Best Answer

20. :)

Best Answer

Yeah u will make friends. U r old enough to make the right choices

Best Answer

thanks...kimmy...can i call u that?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

age is only met by society, mentality is met by ones self

Best Answer

that's a very smart thing to say

Best Answer

You dont HAVE to do them.. do it if you want to only, if you dont thats good :)

Best Answer

I am glad to hear that's good. Will people find me as an intentional social outcast? hmm

Best Answer

Its gonna be difficult let me tell you.. I still dont drink or smoke because I just dont like it. The problem is if 50 people like it then they will be going out for drinks and smokes and you might be the odd one sticking out. They will think you are uptight which is something I was called and they might not wanna hang out with you.

Best Answer

Yes, that's exactly the reason why I am asking this question. Almost all my friends party, drink booze and occasionally do drugs. I kept to my own principles and didn't follow them out despite them pestering. And they think I am such a boring, no-life kindda person. I have less friends because I don't drink with them. :( I am just wondering...

Best Answer

Lol.. ya I was told to get a life and I have problems because I dont drink O_o. Its very insulting. But I think you should do what you believe is right for you. If people dont like it then well..tough. you will find friends who share your likes, maybe not 10 but atleast 2 fot sure..

Best Answer

then you might end up like me.. i don't recommend it

Best Answer

Like u?What do u mean? Is it a good thing?

Best Answer

well just about anyone who has small conversation with me would define me an *******. not all do, but usually the people who have a hard time understanding the true value of what i am saying

Best Answer

I am sure you're not an *******. :)

Best Answer

i myself do not hold value in words, which makes it impossible to offend or insult me and thus i use words as the base form of communication they were invented for. i don't see the point in words being used as an attack. i grew up very fast, and thus didn't really do much of the above. i tried them a little but moved past them, i rather sit and talk for a few hours with someone

Best Answer

talking is nice. :)

Best Answer

So what? You have other things that make you happy. And you're rare, watch out they might put you in a museum lol

Best Answer

Hahaha...I get made fun of...like "why are you not sociable.???"..but I do value other things. :)

Best Answer

Yup I hv been called antisocial. I am NOT.

Best Answer

neither am i.

Best Answer

Then you are truly cool.

Best Answer

Oh thanks. Even my parents ask me whether I am on the road to become a recluse but ...no...I just value other things. :)

Best Answer

Strength. Respect.

Best Answer

Thank you. :)

Best Answer

it's your choice whether or not to do those stuff. What matters most is that ur happy with ur life, the decisions u make and to keep real to urself. don't do somethingjust because everybody else does. Be different. Be you. :)

Best Answer

I was smiling when I was reading your answer because I am like "well, this person gets me and isn't shallow". I look down to check and it's you, Kat! Nice to meet u again! :)

Best Answer

omg, yeah. Hi! :)

Best Answer

How nice.

Best Answer

Really nice? :)

Best Answer

Yes really nice, as in great, good for you.

Best Answer

You'll live longer and have fewer problems

Best Answer

:) Do u think I am losing my youth? you get what i mean?

Best Answer

No. I didn't start any of that stuff until I was over 18 and I had more fun without it, to tell the truth

Best Answer

Thank you. For years people are telling me how I am missing out on everything. I didn't really listen to them but it did made me question myself for a period of time. Now,I am cool. :)

Best Answer

Do what feels right to YOU and you'll be happier

Best Answer

straight edge isn't a bad thing

Best Answer

Thank you. I was just worried i was losing out in life. :(

Best Answer

not at all...there is a lot of stuff that you can do without using a stimulant or depressant to make it more "fun"

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

I never did, tried smoking but could not handle it...

Best Answer

Oh...good...:)

Best Answer

You're rebellious by definition...good for u!

Best Answer

Is that even a sign of rebellion? I am just a goody two shoes...:( Does that make me lame?

Best Answer

Not one iota. It makes you unique. Most of them will either lose interest in their chosen poison or die from it. You're way ahead of the game...

Best Answer

Then you die

Best Answer

And everyone dies

Best Answer