Just wondering if I should tell this guy I have hooked up with for the past 7 months how I really feel. Do guys like it when a woman expresses how she feels about them? I can take whatever reaction he gives me. I'm a grown woman and he certainly isn't the only guy in my life, but He is special. :) Any GUYS want to answer?
sexymama2011 sexymama2011 36-40, F 6 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

If you have been hooking up with him for 7 months and he hasn't brought it up, he doesn't like you. <br />
Guys are natural aggressors and if they want to be with a girl, they will make it happen. All of them are aggressors, and when you take away their ability to pursue by making the first move, they will resent you for it. They want to pursue, and when you start chasing them, they lose interest. <br />
Also, by telling him how you feel you also put yourself in a vulnerable position and give him the upper hand, because he may then go out with you, but you will never know if it is because he actually likes you or just because you made yourself available to him and there was no better offer.<br />
Think about it, girl.

Best Answer

Me and this guy...we're cool, he's told me this much. I know he likes me, just how much is the question. I am not pursuing him or "chasing him" I am just just simply thinking of telling him how I feel. How he processes that information and how he responds to it is totally up to him. Yes, I would be putting myself in a vulnerable position, something a lot of ppl are afraid to do, but I think I can handle whatever happens. Like I said I would just tell him how I feel not that I want to be in a relationship with him. That's for him to decide for himself.

Best Answer

Way to go! Such words were never truer!!!

Best Answer

Yeah but if you were anything mote than a booty call... that probably would be firmly established by now. Just sayin.

Best Answer

If you don't feel you'll be emotionally ruined by his response, especially if it isn't a favorable one, then I don't see why you shouldn't let him know. Who knows, he might feel the same about you :) If he isn't the only fish in the sea for you, and your confession makes him back off, then screw him....on to the next.<br />
I'm sure you're a fabulous person who deserves a little more....so go for it!

Best Answer

He is definitely not the only fish in the sea and yes if he does back off then fine, yes screw him and I will move on to find the one that will love me. I know I deserve more. Thanks.

Best Answer

Yes you should tell him

Best Answer

Yeah. Just pick the timing right I guess:) Good luck

Best Answer

Are you friends with this guy? We all take risks when we tell anyone how we feel about them! Are you prepared if he were to reject you? Everyone gets their heart broken at least once in their lives! Even the good looking people! No exceptions! Be also careful what you wish for because it may swing the other way too! Then you have a stalker! For ever new circumstance, there is a new set of problems! Good luck

Best Answer

LOL, this guy is def not a stalker. I have good feelings about him he is so laid back. So cool. He is a private person.

Best Answer

Did u read what I actually said?

Best Answer

Yes, I did.

Best Answer