i would say to all christians, "**** you all, we were right!", ~Atheists

Best Answer

i might drop down dead with shock - or i might raise eyebow, shrug shoulders and ask you why it took you so long to work this out...

Best Answer

If he does exist, he sucks at his job.

Best Answer

People who believe in God do so because they believe. If you tell them God doesn't exist it will make no difference to them.

Best Answer

It's a good shield from a lot of questions. And we don't like difficult questions.

Best Answer

I would ask you to prove God doesn't exist.

Best Answer

prove that he does?

Best Answer

look around you. Do this things look like works of a so-called "god"?

Best Answer

That is the dilemma. Does he/she exist or not? Prove it one way or the other. One either believes or not.

Best Answer

You don't understand the contract between man and God. God vowed to not involve himself in man's affairs. It is up to men to prove they are worthy or fail to be righteous. It's in the Bible and most major religions.

Best Answer

at least not the works of an all-perfect God that cares enough about his people to create a perfect eternity for all his subject to reside in after they die, aka the kind of God all the religions try to sell to us

Best Answer

Instead of focusing on whether a God does or does not exist let's focus on answering the problems/questions we can answer - like sustainability and world hunger.

Best Answer

According to the national science foundation one in five Americans still believes the sun revolves around the earth and denial is not the name of a river in Egypt. Only insane atheists ask why people still believe in such insanity and act surprised. In case it somehow escaped your attention a little over a hundred years ago 95% of Americans were illiterate and lived on farms.

Best Answer

Considering I don't believe in the existence of God or God(s), nothing.

Best Answer

God is for weird delusional people, and I am not one.

Best Answer

cheers!

Best Answer

I think He is just on vacation and not processing any of those prayers, but He exists.

Best Answer

sounds like a pretty lazy-*** guy to me

Best Answer

What if I told you insulting people simply because they believe differently is the utmost in childishness an makes you appear to be an intellectual slug?<br />
Oh wait, was this just a troll question :D?

Best Answer

i dont believe in god

Best Answer